The school believes in nurturing the young minds through a holistic approach by providing a learning environment which is friendly and strengthens the students during these formative years thus enabling them to develop their capabilities as successful learners.
- To build and foster a sense of community that is inclusive, and respectful of the values, beliefs and practices of all cultures and backgrounds.
- To focus on the holistic development of our students by creating a safe, nurturing, challenging, sustainable and aesthetically pleasing environment.
- To strive to develop and uphold the best practices in providing early childhood care and education. We believe that each child is unique and we work to bring out the best in each child.
- To provide opportunities to explore freely under the guidance of our capable staff in a safe environment.
- To make use of the ‘Learning by Doing’ approach to help students learn various skills and concepts.
I am Mishka Indrajeet Kharde studying in UKG Lilly in Little Flower School. I love my school. My school is online but I still enjoy a lot with my Class teacher Snehal mam n all my friends. I do not meet my friends physically but we enjoy doing all the activities, love playing different types of games, videos and listen to beautiful stories . I want to thank principal mam n my teacher for this amazing school.
We are thankful to team LFS, as in spite of this pandemic they never stop. Teaching of all the teachers is very nice and mostly I like one thing that they give one to one attention. As everything is online still teachers entertain students through phone call and take care of students overall development. Beyond the teaching they teach students manners and common etiquette. They teach student through various activities.
-Rajveer Bhor UKG Lotus
|2||Mrs.Varsha Najan||LKG D|
|3||Mrs.Varsha Najan||LKG R|
|4||Mrs.Shubhangi Mhaske||UKG D|
|5||Mrs.Kirti Musmade||UKG R|
|6||Mrs.Snehal Nirmal||UKG L|