To empower students with the life skills necessary to approach the life ahead with fervour and zeal. To equip each one of them with the required skills and confidence to courageously face and eventually overcome any challenge that life may throw at them.
- Students may learn to appreciate the uniqueness of their personalities and discover new ways to develop and reach their fullest potential.
- To assist students in improving decision-making skills.
- To help students in identifying their strengths and weaknesses in order to achieve academic, social personal success.
- To promote student growth and development, with regard to both personal characteristics and interpersonal competencies.
- To aid the emotional and psychological well-being and development of students.
Teaching at VPMS is not just a profession, it’s a passion. Students are inspired to reach greater heights of excellence. The motto ‘Making Life Meaningful’ is imprinted on every mind by boosting their confidence.
Nelson Mandela said, ‘Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world’. We at VPMS shape this change by always striving to make school a sought after place, a haven of learning and caring to which every Vikheite is happy to come to each morning.
The health and wellness teacher Mrs. Deena Chirayil conducts regular counselling sessions with the staff and students to ensure that each one is happy at school. She uses her vast repertoire of knowledge and experience to cater to the requirements of students with special needs to ensure that they are given equal opportunities to grow and flourish.